domingo, fevereiro 28, 2010

Destino

At first I thought that destiny didn't exist, how could I be controlled by something that wouldn’t let my will control my actions? All my future was already written!
But I could say that I do not believe in "future".
Technically speaking future is a sum of possible results of probability, based on our actions and attitudes....in theory.
At real, future is our present.
The present is our past.
But thinking clearly I realized that destiny could be a sum of everything that we believe, of our faith. Nothing is written.
Destiny is a felling, it is when our life converges to one direction, to one decision.
Should I guide, or should I be guided?
So, blue pill or red one?

Um comentário:

Aqui o necessario e o desnecessario somente, sem termos xulos...
colaborem por favor...